Monticello Media is looking for a talented Local Sales Manager to lead, manage and coach a team of Account Executives in Charlottesville Virginia.
- Manage local sales team and oversee all radio (WCHV, WCYK, WHTE, WKAV & WZGN), digital and events sales activities creating a high-performing and successful team environment.
- Guide Account Executives using the sales principles of The Center for Sales Strategy (CSS) in order to develop and exceed revenue budgets.
- Collaborate with the Digital Sales Manager to ensure local reps understand and present meaningful digital solutions to their clients
- Understand and utilize the RAB Account Manager CRM platform in-order keep AEs accountable, keep the business pipeline full and to grow our business. Experience with HubSpot is helpful.
- Spend time with Account Executives in the field and attend client meetings to enhance account relationships and provide coaching opportunities.
- Develop active sales talent recruiting program.
- Attract, hire and develop new sales talent who thrive in a fast-paced, creative culture.
- Provide on-going training to further enhance team performance and ensure team meets and/or exceeds goals.
- Communicate sales activities with senior leadership and report on sales metrics, forecasts, budget variance and other key sales metrics
- Represent Monticello Media in the business community by attending local events and building relationships with key decision-makers.
- Develop, retain, and grow revenue through a house list of accounts.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3/31/2021.
It is the policy of the Monticello Media not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability or age. Discriminatory employment practices are specifically prohibited by the Federal Communications Commission