Monticello Media SPECIALIZES in radio recruitment marketing!
This under-utilized method of attracting better and stronger applicants is a proven way to far more efficiently fill job positions. Monticello Media can help you craft an effective message and build a very affordable schedule that will work!
And we have a Recruitment Specialist! Contact Mike Chiumento to discuss your recruitment campaign.
Advantages of Recruitment Advertising on Radio
- Radio reaches passive job seekers; those who are already employed, but are open to new professional opportunities. They aren’t actively looking at Want Ads.
- Radio recruitment marketing can deliver higher quality applicants since you can entice currently employed people with a strong message about your job opening.
- Radio allows you to communicate to a potential applicant’s “sphere of influence.” Meaning people who know an active job seeker may hear your ad!
- Radio allows your position message to stand out because it won’t be lost among many other similar “help wanted” messages.
- Radio offers fast, change-on-the-fly flexibility. Schedule or ad copy changes can be done quickly and easily.
- 92% of Americans listen to the radio sometime during the week. It is NOT a media in decline!
- Radio can work with other media to reinforce and add strength to your existing recruitment campaign…ultimately increasing its effectiveness.