Your future starts here!
Monticello Media, a Digital, Radio and Events company, is seeking a Multimedia Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have an outstanding ability to successfully develop consultative relationships with clients and translating those into sellable opportunities.
Monticello Media is a Charlottesville, VA-based Digital, Radio and Event company formed in 2007, with 9 radio stations in Blacksburg and Central Virginia, and a complete array of related interactive products. As a privately held company, we don’t have to weigh the whims of Wall Street against the needs of the stakeholders we serve. Monticello Media’s events, broadcast and digital products allow area businesses to reach and motivate their most desirable consumers.
What you need to do to be successful in this role:
- Develop partnerships with local businesses and assist them in reaching their goals through integrated marketing plans and comprehensive media solutions
- Manage portfolio of advertisers to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business
- Actively pursue and close new business and revenue streams
- Set and exceed monthly sales goals
- Utilize a suite of multimedia tools to create cutting edge campaigns
- Work as a team member to take a campaign from the creative process through the billing process.
- Use a data driven approach to monitor, analyze and inform clients during and following campaigns
- Jump in when other opportunities arise!
How we elevate your game:
- Teamwork: experience a team that will jump in and assist at all steps of a campaign to make you successful
- Learning: from goal setting to our suite of products, we will make sure you know the tools you have at hand
- Positive Environment: the company succeeds when you succeed
What you bring to the table:
- Aptitude for multimedia marketing (digital, radio, events)
- Excellent communicator with high level presentation skills
- The ability to work independently to acquire and close new business remotely
- A driven and passionate solution-seeker
- Willingness to continuously learn, try new things and adapt to change
- Competitive nature and a winning team spirit
- Two years of college (communications or business degree preferred) OR track record of successful outside sales and business development
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools and web-based CRM tools
Company benefits and perks:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible work location
- Community events and music venues
It is the policy of the Monticello Media and the New River Radio Group not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability or age. Discriminatory employment practices are specifically prohibited by the Federal Communications Commission.
Last Update: 05/17/22