Job Description: Under the direction of the General Manager, Sales Manager & Operations Manager the key function of the Administrative Assistant is to create and maintain a work environment that supports both the sales department, programming department and traffic department.
· Must be detail oriented with proven proofreading skills.
· Must have strong computer skills and be able to run Windows based programs including Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Must demonstrate the ability to navigate the internet.
· Proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Must be able to multitask and move seamlessly from one assignment to another.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
· This will be a part time job consisting of 20 hours per week.
· Act as the receptionist during regular business hours when in the office
· Type any correspondence and proposals needed by the Account Executives, Sales Manager & GM
· Back up Traffic Director and assist business department as needed
· Organize and update drop box along with the customer relationship management system.
· Maintain office equipment (copier & postage machine)
· Assist with public file
· Maintain office phone lists
· Mail Bills & Statements
· Order office supplies
· Submit Affidavit of Performance barters
· Other duties as assigned.
Contact: Mike Chiumento
Phone: 434-817-7604 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of the Monticello Media group not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or age. Discriminatory employment practices are specifically prohibited by the Federal Communications Commission